We are pleased to be able to offer this venue for individuals to sell their handmade, fabric creations.
If you have any questions regarding the Boutique send an email to: email@example.com
2018 Boutique Procedures
This year’s Boutique is going to operate a little differently. Here are the procedures for you to follow in order to register your items for sale in the boutique at EMQS this year.
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a VENDOR NUMBER. This number is a unique number to you as a vendor in our boutique. Include your name, address, phone # and email address. Also give us a rough idea of how many items you plan on selling in the boutique.
2. You will receive an email in return with a copy of your Master List as an attachment. It will have your Vendor number already printed on it.
3. You have 2 options for obtaining tags for your items. (PLEASE do not separate the tags, each tag has 2 parts and should remain intact.)
- We will have pre-printed tags available for you to use. They will be available in Eureka for pickup. Please contact Melody Casey to obtain tags.
- If you are out of the area we will mail them to you. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know how many tags you would like to receive.
- If you are in the Flathead, please let us know and we will get some tags to you.
4. If they are not already numbered, go through and place your Vendor # and an ITEM # (1,2,3,4,5) on each tag, thereby giving every tag a unique number. At this point your tags should have your VENDOR NUMBER and a unique ITEM number on them. These numbers should be on both halves of the tags.
5. Price your items and then place your price, on both halves of the tags.
6. Attach the tags to each of the items you are selling. Please use safety pins for the safety of the boutique workers. The tags should be placed on the lower right corner of each item as you would like them to hang. Both halves of the tag must remain together and on each item. These are the only price tags that will be allowed in the boutique. DO NOT create your own price tags or your items will be returned to you unsold.
7. Please fill in the Master List with every item you are going to sell. The numbers on the Master List must correspond to the numbers on the tags for each item, including the price you are selling it for. If there is a discrepancy between the price listed on the master list and the tag, the lower of the 2 prices will prevail. Please use only whole dollar amounts, as we will have not change available.
8. The last day to obtain tags for your items will be Friday, July 27th. There will be NO tags available on the day you turn in your items at the Glacier Bank Community Room
9. A copy of the Master List must accompany your already priced items when you deliver them to the drop off location on August 1st. Please keep a copy of the Master List for yourself.
10. Drop off is at Glacier Bank on August, 1st. Please have them there between 10am – 4 pm.
11. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email and we will get your questions answered.
12. All items entered in the boutique for sale must be hand made and presented for sale by the maker. All items must be made in some part using fabric.
13. If you know of someone who would like to place items in the boutique this year, PLEASE help them out and send an email for them so they can obtain a VENDOR NUMBER. We would like everyone who would like to, to participate!!
This link – BOUTIQUE – takes you to a printable version of these new procedures.