A Huge Thank You to all of the volunteers
who helped make this years show a rousing success!!!
- Indian springs for donating the use of four golf carts for the day of the show.
- Culligan of Kalispell for donating water and dispensers.
- Glacier Bank for Coordinating downtown block sponsors.
- Glacier Bank for the use of the Community Room for the week of the show.
- VFW for the use of Memorial Park.
- All the merchants in downtown Eureka for keeping their door open so all of the guests to our town had places to eat and shop.
- Judy Cogswell & Jane Fox- Marketing and vendors.
- Patty Kinchloe for bringing the girls from Ranch for Kids to help clean up the village before the show.
- Ranch for Kids…4 young men and their leader who set up the whole village at 6am on Saturday morning.
- Jackie Robinson-Art work for all print media. Helping at the sales table for the show.
- Cindy Worstell-Boutique Registrations.
- Dellora Gauger-Website and Facebook updates.
- Marilyn Eider-Quilt Guild research, Post Sorting of quilts, helping with A-Frames, wires and rope. Many more things too numerous to mention.
- Dave Eider for hanging the high quilts and sticking around until everything was done.
- Brad Miller for showing up to hang the rest of the high quilts along with his helper.
- Jery Wyatt for volunteering his time and muscle.
- Carol Hanson-Pre-Sorting of quilts.
- Debbie Tribble-keeping the finances sound.
- Annie Dueker-Contacting the Forest Service and getting picnic tables lined up. Quilt cables.
- Melody Casey-Getting the street cleaned for show day, and Boutique Chairman.
- Terrie Phillips-Helping with registration, and lots of other things.
- Carrie Butler and Jeff for taking over post-sort and getting it done quickly.
- Tammy @ NW Sports for accepting registrations and everything else that came her way
- Pat Jacobs for contacting Indian Springs, obtaining and transporting the golf carts used for the day of the show.
- Shawnna Casazza for taking loads of pictures to comb through.
- All the people who hung quilts to make the show a success.
- All of those quilters who were here to pick up quilts who pitched in to help take down quilts….THANK YOU!!
- Our Golf Cart Drivers.
- Our runners who so quickly got the sold stickers up.
- The quilt cops…..without you we could not do this. You are our eyes and ears on the ground making sure all the quilts entrusted to us are safe.
- I know I forgot some of you and I am truly sorry…but please make your self known!!!
Email us at email@example.com if you can help!