So far this year’s sponsors & volunteers include:
- Indian springs – Donating the use of three golf carts for the day of the show.
- US Forest Service- Moving Picnic Tables to the Historical Village.
- Glacier Bank- Coordinating downtown block sponsors.
- Glacier Bank for the use of the Community Room for the week of the show.
- Judy Cogswell & Jane Fox- Marketing and vendors.
- Jackie Robinson-Art work for all print media.
- Cindy Worstell-Boutique Registrations.
- Dellora Gauger-Website and Facebook updates.
- Marilyn Eider-Quilt Guild research. Post Sorting of quilts.
- Carol Hanson-Pre-Sorting of quilts.
- Debbie Tribble-keeping the finances sound.
- Annie Dueker-Contacting the Forest Service and getting picnic tables lined up. Quilt cables.
- Melody Casey-Getting the street cleaned for show day, and Boutique Chairman.
- Terrie Phillips-Helping with registration.
- Tammy @ NW Sports for accepting registrations.
Many more are needed…email us at email@example.com if you can help!